Thursday, November 5, 2009

Not sure what to think!!

Those of you who know my Eens, know that his mind is crammed full of creative ideas. He loves make believe play, but at the same time he can sit for hours and follow his directions for Legos. He constantly makes me giggle and this past week was no exception! These are two of his creations...
This is his pumpkin, and no, the picture is not on its side!! Hmmm....Here is, of course, a bed for Mr. Bear (a travelling bear that he brought home from school!). There was a drinking area, an eating area, and a snuggle area!! One other thing he said to me this week...I was talking to Cooper about going to Build A Bear in America and making his bear. Eens asked if he could go too and I said, "yes, of course". Then he looked at me very seriously and asked, "Is daddy going to be there?" I said, "no". And he replied, "Good, cause mine is getting a dress!"

I love his little mind and I hope he is always as creative and passionate as he is today!!

No comments: