Friday, July 31, 2009

Our Favorite Characters!

Yes, I am one of those parents who loves watching my children with the characters!  We always buy an autograph book for the signatures, so again, yes, I annoy all those behind me in line when I drag all three children up to the character, ask them to sign three books, and then take pictures!!  I have found that going to character lunches and dinners saves an enormous amount of time because then we are not searching for them all over the park and waiting in long lines where the kids get antsy!  The only downside on those lunches and dinners are that they can be quite expensive, but when you move to China and use your Disney Visa for your purchases prior to moving, you end up with a huge reward!  Danny doesn't quite look at it like that, but I'll continue to try convincing him!!

This visit, our character highlight was meeting the fairies.  Disney did a fantastic job with the setting and the fairies were extremely friendly and funny!




I've never seen Eens sit so quietly for 20 minutes, I'm assuming he was a bit intimidated by him...
Eens was especially "loving" with the characters this time!
We must have warn Coopie out - this was our last night and he was exhausted, but such a trooper!!
Once again, Eens is quite "friendly", probably bordering on annoying!!

Here he is at it again...

We are so thankful that the characters are extremely patient!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Darth Vader and the Jedi show were the highlight of our Disney trip. Andy and Ty both got picked to be in the show and Andy even used the force to stop the storm troopers from attacking him! Glad you had fun again at Disney. I can't believe you guys are going back already! Stop by if you have time on your way to the airport - I'm only 10 minutes away!!!