Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Reunions!

We are being completely spoiled with all sorts of family time during our visit! The kids are loving reconnecting with their cousins and I love watching them - it is amazing that after one year they have all changed so much. I see the same kind of relationships developing between them that I have with all of my wonderful cousins! I wish I could give them more time together, but we will cherish every moment and make lasting memories while we are here! And then next year, we'll do it all over again!!
We really appreciate all of the effort that our family and friends have put towards making us feel comfortable and right at home! It is not easy living out of suitcases for 8 weeks, but I wouldn't change it for anything! We are extremely blessed and grateful!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cousins!! Sounds like us when we were growing up. We had so much fun together!