Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Sweet "Home" Chicago!

I felt right at home in downtown Chicago on Friday night! You see, they were selling purses right on the street corner - I might as well have been in China!!
But unlike China, cars do follow the rules of the road and pedestrians have the right of way!!
Chicago is one of my favorite cities, so I was thrilled when my sister Steph wanted us to try on bridesmaid dresses downtown. My sisters, mom and I all made a night out of it with a bit of shopping, eating, and giggling!! I got to take some melatonin at the hotel and got my first real night's sleep since we had arrived! Thank goodness because I needed my strength on Saturday watching Steph try on loads of wedding dresses!! In the end, she found the perfect dress, and I cried even though I told myself I wouldn't. She will make a beautiful bride next July and I am so happy that I get to be a part of her and Jeff's special day!!
Hmmm...I wonder which dress we chose???

No comments: