Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back in the States!

Despite fighting jet lag, and dealing with a bit of rain, we enjoyed ourselves with Danny's parents the first week we were back!! The kids performed shows, which were quite entertaining, especially when Coop would not get off the "stage". I always thought Eens was going to be my little actor, but I could be wrong!! We also met up with a dear friend of mine from college who I reconnected with on facebook a few months ago!! We had fun playing at the mall and going to Rainforest Cafe. I am so thankful that the internet makes the world seem like a much smaller place.
The munchkins also got to go to a children's museum. They had fun, but I can tell we are entering the stage where Ellie would like to do different things than her two little brothers. She gets bored quickly and I have to remind myself that she is growing up!!
I was also able to sneak out for a fantastic night with 3 of my bestest friends!! We lived together in college, after college in Chicago, and we were all in each other's weddings. It has been almost 2 years since we were all able to be together at the same time! Everytime we are together, you would never know how much time has passed!! I cherish every moment I get with them and I'm already looking forward to a kiddy playdate soon!!

We will head back up to Chicago at the end of July when Danny flies in (yeah - we miss him so much!!). Hopefully we will get a chance to meet up with even more of our friends up there!!

No comments: