Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A Little Adult Fun!!

After the stress of last week and barely being able to keep my head above water, I was in need of some good company, good food, and a bit of good fun!! That pretty much summed up our night out with 3 other couples!! We started off at South Beauty (the spicy place) where the decor is fantastic! Huge chandeliers and mirrors adorned the place! I almost forgot I was in China! Then in the bathroom, there were swan heads as the faucets - don't you love that I took my camera into the bathroom!!
The ladies also found these interesting horse heads lining the upstairs walls outside of the private rooms. Why not take a picture?!!
After a delicious dinner and some interesting chatting, we decided that the night was still young...off to my first bar/club in Tianjin! I was excited to experience the nightlife and Danny promised me that it was a "nice" bar!! All I will say is that I did not do the "worm", but was tempted...but I did do a bit of dancing (which is scary in and of itself!!)!

I'm pretty sure a fun time was had by all, but the St. Martin's were a bit tired for a few days after!!

No comments: