Monday, March 16, 2009

Ellie's Newest Creation!

El had fun again in art class yesterday, despite the fact that her friends were all outside playing in the beautiful weather! Her teachers brought lilies for her to draw and then paint. It took quite a bit of time to accomplish both tasks, but El stuck with it! If you notice, the water is brown in the vase, but not from the actual water quality, but from the reflection of the table! I don't want to scare my parents too much before they come for their visit!!
Ellie is not the only one taking lessons during this time, I am now studying my Chinese with one of the girls. I have been having some issues with my Chinese teachers (I'll explain in another post!), so she has offered to help me learn things I really want to know! It actually works out quite nicely because we also speak in English so she gets to practice too!!

1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

Miss Ellie is so talented! I just wish that her great grandmom, Po-Po, could see her artwork!! The flowers and vase are absolutely beautiful and she can teach me her techniques this summer. Sure miss everyone and please give the little ones a kiss from us!