Monday, March 9, 2009

Ethan's Class Blog!

I have mentioned many times that we are so fortunate that the kids have wonderful teachers at their school. Ethan's teacher has so much energy and enthusiasm, I cannot imagine a more perfect job for her than teaching Pre-K! She has now gone above and beyond the call of duty and created a blog about their class. This blog features pictures and videos about their extremely productive days!! I think it will also give you a feel regarding the similarities and differences between the US schools we came from and an international school!! I will post this blog as a link on my sidebar, but here is the site...

http://www.superstarsprek.blogspot.com/

If you scroll down to the middle of the entries, you will see a video of Eens (unable to sit still in the chair!) sharing his adventures with Bailey the class pet!! Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Joely Ann said...

thanks for the plug, mum!!!