Thursday, March 26, 2009

He's Too Smart

My 3 year old has learned way too much already and he has only been in school for 2 days!! Just had to share this cute, quick story...

I was making breakfast in the kitchen this morning and Cooper came in and said, "Mommy, am I still your baby?"

My heart was breaking, thinking he thought maybe he was too big to be my baby, so I said, "Of course, you will always be my baby!"

In full scheming mode Coop replies, "Well, if I'm still your baby then I can't go to school. Babies don't go to school!"

Oh, what is he going to be like in a few years??? I'm pretty sure he will always keep me on my toes!!

1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

Yup, I told you in a previous comment that The Coop was going to run the school and he seems well on his way...hee, hee. It was his indomitable will that helped him survive all the scary complications when he was born and he is most certainly a Li! Please give him a BIG kiss and kisses to Eensie and Miss Ellie too.