Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Next Challenge

I'm not sure why, but on Sunday, I decided it was time for Coop to potty train! I know it was spur of the moment, but the time just felt right! This week is a quiet one for us and then we start travelling off and on until the end of January so why not?! Sunday he had a couple of accidents, and then Monday and Tuesday he was completely dry! I say he was dry, but of course, he is having trouble with the other. He can pee, no problem, but it seems that doing the other is a completely different ball game for him! He is now getting to the bathroom before he does it, but sitting on the potty is another story! I had so much trouble with Eens, so I am praying that Coop will not follow the same path! He loves the fact that he is a big boy and doesn't wear a diaper so I don't think I'm pressuring him, but who knows!

Here is the end of my diaper supply...only time will tell if I have another diaper purchase in my future! The sad thing is, my baby is getting big!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Only you, Kim, would think of taking a picture of diapers! LOL Good luck with the potty training!

Nai-Nai said...

Smile, candy will do the trick.... It worked with his dad and his uncle....