Wednesday, November 26, 2008

El's Watercolor Fish

Ellie had another art lesson this past Saturday. She seems to really enjoy the lesson, although she is very quiet! She is catching on quickly and listens intently to what the teachers say. This time, one of her teachers sketched a fish for both of them and taught her the watercolor painting technique. She would paint her fish first and then have Ellie paint her own fish the same way! I even learned something while I watched! I am so happy Ellie is still getting to pursue some of her interests while we are living in China!!


She is always so proud after she completes a project - she takes it up to her room and hangs it up!

1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL fish!!! Wow!! We have an artist in the family. Wish my Mom, Poor-poor, were here to see it. I hope Miss Ellie likes watercolors as she is so talented. Please give her an extra kiss for me as that is the MOST splendid fish I have ever seen. Love to all!