Monday, June 21, 2010

Shiver Me Timbers!!

"Shiver me timbers," screamed my sweet nephew Jackson as all 6 cousins piled in a pirate ship pool designed for maybe 3 small children!! During the school year Ethan would constantly draw pictures of his pirate ship pool that we had for two summers. He associated that with his "home" in America! Unfortunately last summer the fantastic pirate pool was punctured and had to be put on the side of the road. I vowed last summer that I would find another one, but it was too late! This year beginning in April, Eens started asking about his pirate pool, so I did an extensive internet search and finally found one! After just one week, this pool has gotten more use than any pool we have ever had - it is HOT out!!





We are truly enjoying these carefree days of summer!!

No comments: