Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Day of Pampering

On Thursday, I thought Steph needed a bit of pampering. She had been with us a week and our hectic, non-stop schedule is not easy for anyone to keep up with, especially when you are fighting jet lag!!


We started off our morning at the Westin. I enjoyed a facial, while Steph enjoyed a 90 minute massage. Straight away I knew it might be a little interesting when they wanted to put us in the same room! I had to explain that a facial is a bit loud with the water running off and on and it was only going to last 60 minutes! They agreed and we walked back to the rooms. I almost always have a woman massaging me, so I was a little surprised when I found out Steph would have a man. I think she was more surprised, but she really wasn’t going to pass up a massage! I told him to take good care of her! I think he did a good job because she was pretty relaxed when she was finished!


After a yummy lunch, I had to go to school, so I sent Steph back home to have her nails done! She now has beautiful nails for the summer!


Unfortunately, after a day like this, I’m pretty sure Steph questions how I can ever complain about our life in China!!

No comments: