Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More to Love!!

One of our favorite parts of the summer is being reunited with our sweet Jenni. We miss her so much when we are in China and now that she is almost 12 years old, we appreciate all of the time that we have with her. I must say, that even though she is a bit of an old lady, thanks to my brother and sister-in-law, she is doing great!! The only difference I noticed from Christmas was that she has gained about 10 pounds!! We just look at the weight gain as there is more of her to love!!

She is not the only pup in our lives who packed on a few winter pounds!! My parent’s lab also looks a bit big from behind!! When I first saw her, I just started giggling, but once again, there is just more of her to love!!

The kids love playing with all the dogs and the dogs love (or should I say, are tolerant of) the kids! Eens just rests his head on them, Coop teases them and enjoys to play chase, while Ellie takes care of them. She has enjoyed it so much this summer that she has told me numerous times that she wants to volunteer at an animal shelter when we get back to the US!!



No comments: