Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Danny!!


Poor Danny's birthday usually takes a backseat to Ethan's big production! He is a very good sport about it and only worries about whether or not he will have his long noodles. That seems like a fair enough request!! Oh his birthday I invited 6 other couples to join us for a bit of food and drink at the YY Beer House! This is one of our favorite restaurants in Tianjin, but I always question why this is so because the morning after always leaves me with a goofy stomach! I'm guessing it is the spicy soup that I like to drown my rice in!! I made him a Mississippi Mud cake (everyone was shocked that Betty Crocker and I didn't collaborate in the making of the cake!), which was very tasty! We even played a little party game! I wanted him to feel special on his big day!!
Happy birthday honey!!!


No comments: