Sunday, September 21, 2008

New Look

I can't say that I'm bored, because I have 101 things that need to be done, but I've been wanting to mess with my blog for awhile now, so there was no better time than today. Plus, my friend Julie, changed her blog recently and I really liked her design! Thanks Julie for getting my act in gear!!

It is a rainy Sunday here in Tianjin. We went to church this morning and finally met a family that I had been wanting to meet. Last May when we were on our "look see" trip, we sat with a couple at the Beijing airport. I learned from chatting with them that their son and daughter-in-law and 2 granddaughters had recently moved to Tianjin. The other day on a trip to Beijing with friends, we were talking about a lady they know and they said her name. We figured out that this woman was the daughter-in-law of the couple we met!! Today I finally got to meet her - it is a small world even in China!! After church we went with Kevin and Jen to an authentic Chinese restaurant that is famous for their "ribs"! It was delicious, but of course, the boys decided they were not going to behave so our lunch was a little stressful! And so is the life with little ones!! I just hope they get their naughty behavior out of their system before we board our 13 hour plane ride!!!

Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new look!
I am glad you guys have made so many new friends over there! Hopefully the kids will have memories from China that will last a lifetime.

Jenny Leslie said...

Love the new look. Henry wants to know where he can get that cool shirt Ethan has on in your new picture?

Jenny Leslie said...

I now have a blog. This is so fun. Mine is not to intersting but I do have pictures. Check it out. "lifewith3boysiskeepingusverybusy" is the address.

Laura said...

I like the new look. Can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Andy wants to know all about life in China!! I told him he needs to read blog!! How long do you guys get to stay in the states?