Monday, September 1, 2008

My Dazzling Daughter!!





I cannot believe my sweet "Bean" is in first grade! I'm not sure where the time has gone, but she now is a toothless little wonder ready to conquer the world, or at least IST!! I got tears in my eyes initially as we stood in the gym with her teacher and waited to walk her to class, but the chaos got the better of me and I pulled myself together. Ellie, on the other hand, could not wait to meet her new friends and start her day! With a quick kiss good-bye, she was off!
We couldn't be more proud of Ellie and now we are anxiously awaiting Eensie's first day tomorrow!!





2 comments:

Nai-Nai said...

Miss Ellie is quite the little lady now and she looked stunning at her first day of school! I have no doubt that she will do just fine! I love the photo of her beaming while her brothers looked quite doubtful. Meanwhile, I am trying to imagine Daniel trying out for American Idol...maybe Chinese Idol?? Love to all!

Anonymous said...

What a special day! How did she like it??