Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Spectacular Son

My sweetie pie Eensie started PreK today at IST!! He was so sure of himself, I couldn't believe he was the same little mommy's boy who typically doesn't let me out of his sight! He showed his daddy his cubby area, put away his things, and then grabbed the big box of legos and set out to build! After school I was informed that he LOVES school!!! He only had one minor issue, according to his account, a little boy was "annoying" him so he threw a little sand in his eye - oops. The teachers had Eens walk the little boy to the nurse so she could wash out his eyes. I'm pretty sure he won't be throwing any more sand, he was very embarassed! He also somehow managed to talk his teachers into allowing him to eat only his cheesecake for lunch. I can just see him with his big eyes and long eyelashes telling his teachers that mommy doesn't make him eat anything he doesn't want to!! He even took the bus home after school because I was in Beijing (I'll post on that later!)! What a spectacular son I have - I am so proud to be his mommy!! I sure will miss him during the day though!!



4 comments:

Mary Pat said...

Wow- I cannot believe that Ensie is riding the bus and going to school full time--what a big boy!!! I know you'll miss him, but you and cooper will spend some much needed quality time together. At least that's what I'm telling myself as Maddison drifts away to school again....
She is very excited to go back on Thursday. Ben begins school on Thursday as well. He on the otherhand could stay with mommy for the rest of his life and be happy I think.

Nai-Nai said...

We are SO proud of Eensie on his first day of school. He will make many friends and will do well. He is growing to be an Ethan although I do love the name Eensie. How did our "Cupcake" do? I can see him following ayi around with his mouth open for food. Very cute. Love to all and shop until you drop. It is the patriotic thing to do and you need to help the global economy. Love to all!

tjmummy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tjmummy said...

Hi! What a coincidence!

I found your blog while googling for "kids birthday party supplies in tianjin" cos my elder son's bday is coming up. Then I realised from your pics that your kids are at the same school as mine. Was about to comment on how adorable your kids are and maybe to say hi to you, since I chanced upon your blog. And then I saw this post!

My younger son (in Nursery) had sand thrown in his eyes around that time and the teachers said he was sent to the nurse and everything was fine after that. I am totally fine with that too.

Just amazed that I found your blog and that probably this is my son you're blogging about! :-)

Shall we email? Leave me an email addy? and maybe in 2009 we can say hi in person in school! :-)