Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ahoy Matey!

This afternoon the boys and I enjoyed a beautiful winter day outside. Ellie went to a friend's house, so I got alone time with just the boys! We haven't been able to spend much time outside since we moved because it has been too cold! Today we hit the mid 40's, not exactly beach weather, but perfect for some fun at the park! We walked to the park closest to our house and I have to admit I was thrilled to see quite a few expats out and about!! I DO HAVE NEIGHBORS - yippee!! I was beginning to wonder if they existed!
The boys played and played on their "pirate ship"! Then, they decided they wanted ice cream, so we walked to the convenience store, which is also close to our house!
This is our newest landmark...a zebra in someone's yard. We use this house to tell people they are getting close to our house since street signs are basically non-existent!!

No comments: