Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This pretty much sums it up!!


Beijing welcomed us with open arms last Thursday when we flew in. I looked out the window of the plane and was completely in shock when I saw blue skies stretching for miles. They were so blue in fact, I could see the actual mountain ranges - this is extremely rare!! I hope it was a good sign that we are in for the best year yet!

Meimei was also very excited to see us! She surprised us with the diaper she was wearing, but we quickly learned that she had went into "heat" the day before we arrived! They do not like to fix dogs here until they are eight months old. The minute I saw the diaper, regardless of how incoherent I was, I booked her surgery for October! I'm happy we are only going to go through one "season" of this!!

I will try and finish updating about our summer as soon as possible! The kids start school tomorrow and then hopefully we will get back on schedule!!

No comments: