Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Child's Perspective!

On Monday I was at school early to pick up Coop and got to spend some time on the playground with him! He is having a wonderful year after our bumpy start and I couldn't be more proud of him! He actually loves school. He gets up in the morning, gets dressed and brushes his teeth without any begging on my part! His teacher is very structured which suits him well. He knows the morning routine is the same everyday and he loves the fact that I come in and read to him before I squeeze him tight and let him be a big boy! He also loves the fact that he gets to eat in the cafeteria. He loves his friends and tries really hard to cooperate with them!

He also loves the playground!! At our school the nursery and pre K have their own garden area just for them. It is accessible from the classrooms and the perfect place to play! While we were outside, Coop gave me a tour of his favorite things to do! As you can see, he is definitely Mr. Independent!!






No comments: