Monday, August 23, 2010

11 Years of Wedded Bliss!!

Last Saturday Danny and I celebrated our 11 year anniversary! Unlike the past two years, we did not forget this special day due to complete jet lag oblivion!! We chose to spend the day with our favorite three munchkins and the evening with dear friends! We went out to eat at Prego and then walked down the street to the new Raffles hotel. They have a great bar on the top floor which offers views of Tianjin (on a clear night!) and a couple from St. Lucia singing away! They also offer the Tianjin Sling, a take on the Singapore Sling, which Raffles made famous. We all decided to pass on the Tianjin Sling primarily due to the fact that it contained bai jiu, the nastiest smelling liquor there ever was!
The past eleven years have been full of love and adventure and I can only imagine what the future holds for us! I am so blessed that Danny is not only my dear husband, but also my best friend!!

No comments: