Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Ice Cream Truck!!

One of our all time favorite summer treats...dessert from the ice cream truck!! I'm pretty sure Coop has never experienced the thrill of waiting for the ice cream truck to slowly meander down the street and finally stop in front of your house. One day my sister and nieces and nephew were over at my mom's when all of us adults heard the song getting closer! We all grabbed our wallets and ran to the driveway. We were a bit confused when we got everyone outside and then there was no music. We stood diligently waiting and sure enough after a few minutes had passed, we heard the lovely sounds of the ice cream truck again! Honestly I think the adults were more excited than the kids!
I love watching the kids take part in some of the memories that made my summer so sweet when I was little!!

No comments: