Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to All!!


It is a sad, but true fact, we have not been able to celebrate any birthdays over the past two years with my sister’s children on their actual birthdays. I decided that we should just celebrate all of the kids birthdays in July - why not?? Stores have Christmas in July sales, so why can’t we have birthdays in July for everyone?!!


Last Tuesday, my sisters, nieces, nephew, brother, and mom all went to the mall and invaded Build-A-Bear for our Birthdays in July party!! All of the kids made some sort of animal, we had them all, a dog, horse, monkey, kitty, and a bunny, but go figure - no bear!! Gilly will build one next year, this year, she was the proud recipient of a paw brush!! She did not care at all!!


After all of our “building” fun, we all went out to lunch together! I’m not sure if it is apparent, but I love each and every moment I get to spend with my family!!!






No comments: