Saturday, August 22, 2009

What in the World is this??

I couldn't believe my own eyes when I woke up on Thursday morning to this beautiful blue sky! Before we left for the summer we were having gorgeous, blue sky days. But, since we have been back, I think I have been able to see the TV Tower 2 out of 8 days due to the "fog", otherwise known as pollution! The Sheraton just renovated the entire front lawn and fountain area.
Danny and I had to go back and forth many, many times with the management company during our house contract negotitation to get this little play structure added to our garden. We would have loved a bigger set, but I feel so much better now that the kids have something to play on that is not covered in rust!!

So many things to be thankful for!!! Have a great weekend!

No comments: