Friday, January 9, 2009

A Thoughtful Gift

This year for Christmas, Danny and I decided not to exchange gifts, instead we decided to buy things in Hong Kong that we wanted! It's really difficult to find something here and it would take a lot of time to find something meaningful and special! Time, that I just didn't have this year. Apparently my sweet husband had a little extra time on his hands because he gave me this beautiful limian(inside) painting with the kids middle names on it. All of our kids have Chinese middle names...Ellie Ling(meaning tinkling pieces of jade), Ethan Wen(meaning cultured), and Cooper Li(meaning strength). Danny worked with his assistant to figure out the correct characters for each of their names! I know it took a lot of time and I am so thankful for this very special gift!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.