Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Greetings from our getaway!!

Rest assured, we are having a wonderful time on our vacation. I guess it would be really hard not to when we go to sleep listening to the ocean waves and wake up to the same thing!!! Dan and I are burnt due to the fact that I bought SPF 15 (for about $30) instead of SPF 30 - I've learned my lesson not to wait until I arrive at the resort (basically on the equator) to purchase sunscreen for a beach vacation!! The kids are enjoying Kids Club and they have even made some friends! Danny and I don't know what to do with ourselves all day!! Yeah right - cocktails on the beach, reading, tennis, working out, quiet lunches, and swimming in the pool while not worrying about a child drowning - we're doing just fine!!!

I'll post more when I get a chance. I've lost my USB cord so I have to see if I can borrow one from the business center so I can post pictures!! We're off to the elephant park tomorrow - should be real interesting!!

We miss you all so much and truly wish our family and friends could explore with us - this part of the world has so much to offer and amazing people to learn more about!!

1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

Happy New Year to all of you! We are happy that someone in the family is in the tropics as the Midwest weather has been a bit brutal.

That is great that you can have some time to do your own thing. I am glad that you are taking advantage of exploring the Far East. You are going places I have only read about so I am going to have to do some geography lessons.

Take care and safe travels to you. Love you and miss you all. (Send some heat here too and quickly!)