Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shopping Bargains!

I have been shopping a bit lately (I know this is a big shocker!!). Of course the majority of my shopping is finding the perfect gifts for all of our loved ones back at home, but occasionally I find a few things for myself!! Over the past two weeks I have been to the silk market twice and a ceramics market once. The ceramics market is great because it is all products that were supposed to be exported, but didn't quite make it!! I found these fantastics dishes all microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe for under $25 total. (sorry picture is upside down!)

I have decided to buy some bags for party favors for my baby sister's bachelorette party. This is the type of bag I bought, except in pink! They are great because you can throw a bunch of things in them and they wipe clean!! My purse lady was a bit overwhelmed when I explained that I needed 20!! Poor Danny, he just tries to look the other way when I walk in the door with loads of bags!
Now, I thought I was getting a bargain on this cute shirt for El, until I got home. I looked at it a few times and realized why it only cost me $2 - the sleeves are totally different and one doesn't even match!! I'm sure the shop owners were giggling when I walked off with it all smug from using my bargaining skills!!



No comments: