Monday, March 15, 2010

Finally, the last floor of our house!

We all agree that we made a great decision when we moved to our new house! We still miss our neighbors, but we are just making an extra effort to see them as much as possible! I'm sure my driver wonders why we moved since he goes to Karen's almost daily to drop me off or pick her up!! I also think as the weather gets nicer that I will miss our after school outside time tremendously, but, those friendships are worth the extra 30 minutes in the car.

These pictures are of the third (bonus) floor of our house. I am so thankful for the extra storage space, the guest bedroom, and an extra play space for the kids! In this house we can breathe and spread out when we need space, but at the same time, our first floor living area is cozy and perfect for all of us to be together!
We're looking forward to our first visitors (Danny's mom and dad) at the end of April!!! We have plenty of space now and would love to have more visitors next year (most likely our final year here!)!!

After filling this house pretty quickly, I am truly amazed at how skilled I must be at finding homes for things because our old house was about half the size with very little storage!

No comments: