Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A new place to play

Recently, a very good friend introduced us to a new place to play inside and have birthday parties! I do not have high expectations of kids play places here in China due to the fact that most of the ones we have went to are dirty, not functional, or so busy that it is impossible for the children to play! This new place actually makes the kids use sanitizer before they can play and they must also take off their shoes straight away. This puts my mind at ease a bit! It also has plenty of room for the children and they provide supervision!

Last Saturday we went to a birthday party there. All of the kids had a ball running around, riding in the cozy coupes, playing the computers, and eating the yummy food that they serve! I had to giggle when Tigger came out carrying our friend's birthday cake!! Such a China thing to do since they love cartoon characters!! But, I must admit, my kids were very enthralled with the whole thing!!



No comments: