Tuesday, November 9, 2010

The GREAT Wall...

was finally seen by the boys!! Last Saturday we set off on another attempt to climb bits of the Wall! The boys had been talking about it since our failed attempt the week before! The weather was perfect on Saturday, low 70's, and the sun was shining brightly, so I thought that the roads should be clear and it should be a great ride up into the mountains. As usual, I was wrong, the trip up took almost 3 hours due to traffic and the trip home was about the same time. Regardless of the six hours in the car, we all saw the majestic Great Wall in all of her glory!!



Danny cannot understand why I am so fascinated by this Wall, and I really have a hard time explaining it. I suppose I am just fascinated that it was manmade and when I think of China, I think of the Great Wall!

No comments: