Thursday, December 3, 2009

Moving Right Along!

As of Monday, we are officially "country folk" in Tianjin! We had our belongings packed up and moved to our new home close to school. I have been unpacking box after box after box this week and I still have two rooms left to unpack! I honestly cannot believe all of the things we have accumulated in just 18 months of being here. Danny giggles because I had an estimate for the movers to pack us up and the guy thought we had almost 19 square meters, he was a bit off, we ended up with almost 36 square meters! He was 50% off - I must be very organized or as Danny says I am really good at "hiding" things!!

This is the current state of the toy room...obviously I have a long way to go! I am hoping to be pretty much unpacked before the kids and I come back to the states in a week!
And here is our new friend, the penguin! The owners gave it to the boys and they think it is the greatest...Danny and I are a bit scared!!
I'll post some more pictures as we get "organized" and "hide" all of our things!!

1 comment:

Sharon Hicks said...

you go girl! We are the masters of disguise and you ARE very organized. I remember feeling emnarassed by all of our stuff sitting out on the lawn when we moved in July. Seriously. how can WE have all that dongxi! Can't wait to see the new place! have a great time with family this Christmas... love and hugs!