Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas - Kimler Style

A little dancing, singing, eating and santa were all we needed for a proper Kimler style Christmas party! The party was actually a celebration of life for my grandma and grandpa who we miss so much! Christmas was always their favorite time of year, and many of my memories from childhood center around our crazy Christmas gatherings! This year I loved every minute of being with my aunts, uncles, and cousins - it is rare that we are all together in one place at the same time! My mom and aunts organized a balloon launch to honor grandma and grandpa, they did all of the food, and they organized a santa to come for the kids. As you can tell from the picture, Coop wasn't really too sure what to think of Santa! By Christmas morning he came around to liking the idea of Santa thanks to all of the goodies he received!!

My cousin Lance brought all of his DJ equipment so he played music the entire party! Eensie and Coop were in rare form on the dance floor. El was too busy playing with the "best cousin in the world", Gracie! Those two cannot get enough of each other!!







Thank you to my wonderful mom and aunts for a great night! I know grandma and grandpa were smiling down on us and most likely having a good laugh!!

No comments: