Friday, December 12, 2008

Winter Concert at IST

Danny, Cooper, and I were treated to some wonderful singing, piano solos, violin solos, and recorder playing this morning at the IST winter concert! I appreciate so much that Danny always makes such an effort to attend the kids' events at school. There are typically very few dad's attending during the day, but Danny has been able to make it to almost everything - he even attended a PFO meeting!! (Speaking of PFO meetings, I forgot to post about the fact that we discussed pole dancing at the last one - Shonna I thought of you!!!!) I digressed, anyway, the winter concert was very impressive! The children did a great job singing and some of the solos on the piano were amazing. Ellie is definitely getting a piano this month!!! Here are a few pictures...






2 comments:

Nai-Nai said...

Enjoy your blog so much....makes us feel like part of your "adventure". I am so proud of all of your children! This trip has been good in that they have all blossomed (although I have some reservations about Coopie giving folks the moon). We are happy that there are so many Christmas activities there and, of course, we miss you and the family a whole bunch. Love to all!

Shonna said...

Did you need me to come and give lessons or can you just show them what I taught you! :)

Love and miss you tons!