Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Soccer Boy!

Coop is obsessed with soccer. If he sees a ball or anything for that matter, he kicks it. He is actually extremely accurate when he kicks to his daddy so maybe there is some potential here. His newest thing is that when he puts on socks he likes to pull them up as high as they go and call himself soccer boy! Tonight he had on little ankle socks so instead, he pulled up his sweats and was running around being "soccer boy"! He is so funny you can't help but laugh!!


I have to also mention two other things that Coop is into...mooning people and swatting tushes. What is wrong with my third child? El and Eens did not do either of these things, so I'm not sure where he gets these ideas, but it has and I'm sure will continue to make life interesting for me! The other day at Gymboree class, he was chasing his teacher pretending to put out a fire and he's being all funny and winds up and swats her in the tush in front of everyone. Of course the Chinese find this hilarious and I am mortified. Then later that day I had some friends over for tea and a playdate with the kids. We were sitting in the dining room enjoying our tea and in comes Coop. He turns around, pulls down his pants and shakes his little, skinny booty (as he calls it!). Now that I'm writing it and not in the moment, it is funny, but when it is happening I just watch in horror!

2 comments:

Shonna said...

HELLO - Eathan Winn was constantly swatting my tush! Do you not remember that? Or was I the only special one? :)

Jenny Leslie said...

double that hello I do recall Ethan grabing boobies as he called them. And remember what he did to Mrs. Fiore? I can remind you if you want. HA Ha