Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Magic Exists!!

I don't have a lot of time to blog, but I have to say, we love Hong Kong Disney!!! Basically, all I need to say is that we were chosen to be the family to open the park!!! That made my day before I even rode any rides, watched the parade, or met the characters!! We were minding our own business walking toward the entrance and a cast member pulled us aside and asked if we could help. We said sure and she told us we would need to come with her! She explained that we would simply shout Merry Christmas and sprinkle everyone with dust. I asked immediately if she meant pixie dust and she said yes, but I think she thought I had lost my mind!! The kids all got a bag of souvenirs and a certificate for helping! It was a wonderful start to a magical day...
Waiting for our big moment!!
"Merry Christmas Hong Kong!"

Eens conquered his fear of Buzz Lightyear - he rode it 5 times today!!!
Coop couldn't get enough of the Winnie the Pooh ride!! (Sorry for the blurry picture!)
I loved all of the characters dressed for Christmas!
Ellie loved the princesses and space mountain! Grandpa will be proud - she rode it 3 times!!

Good night everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Nai-Nai said...

You all are wonderful ambassadors for America and I am sure that was exciting to be chosen to open the Disney Park! Big kiss for Eensie for making peace with Buzz!!! Say hi to Eeyore for me.

Have fun and kisses for the cheeky little ones!