Sunday, October 17, 2010

Roller Coaster Boy!!

Coop has officially conquered his goal of riding Space Mountain!! Over the summer he was so disappointed when he learned that he was too short to ride the roller coaster at Disney World, so he set his sights on October and Disneyland! I made Danny and Ellie ride it first to make sure it was okay for him - they were unsure, so I went on! I made the executive decision to let him try it! I knew it was safe and I could not stand to see the sad look in his eyes if I said no! There was one catch to riding it at this time though, it was not just Space Mountain, it was Ghost Galaxy Space Mountain, so it was full of monsters and ghosts projected on the ceiling throughout the ride!
Coop loved every minute of it and went on to ride it three times! I was going to take him one more time, but he decided he had had enough of the ghosts and he would wait until we came the next time and it was "normal" Space Mountain!
Well done Coopie!!

No comments: