Monday, October 25, 2010

Flying High!!

A trip to Club Med would not be complete without the kids being entertained at circus school. El was on the trapeze straight away flipping herself upside down and then doing a back flip off of the bar to dismount! Of course, she is safely connected to wires so we feel very comfortable with her being so adventurous!

Eens was hesitant to participate for the first few days, but by day 3, the day he knew Cooper was finally ready to give it a go, he decided to try the bungee bounce. He had so much fun, although I’m sure his sensitive tummy was turning upside down as he jumped!

"I kind of like this!!"

Coop was our brave little man, as usual! He did wait a few days before he tried either the bungee bounce or the trapeze, but I think he was persuaded by his big brother. This is the first time Coop and Eens have been in the same Kids Club here. Coop has previously been in Petit Club and was not allowed to go to circus school. I think Eens told him not to do it, so he didn’t! I finally convinced him to give it a go and he couldn’t get enough! He would have stayed on the trapeze all day had he been allowed!! I was so proud of my little monkey, although it is hard to accept that he is old enough to be doing these sorts of things!

"Cooper, from America..."

No comments: