Friday, April 2, 2010

A Sample of Eensie's work!

This week I spent one on one time with Eensie at his student led conference!! I loved reading through his writing book. His pieces crack both me and his teacher up! Many children at this age are concerned more with the correct spelling rather than getting their ideas down on paper, which can really hinder their creativity. Eens obviously loves invented spelling and is not lacking in creativity!! "Popcorn man pooped because he was dancing too much and it made a big mess on the person."
Another popcorn man story from the beginning of the year!
"My mom is nice to me. Mom loves me and Cooper and Ellie. Mom helps me with my homework." What a sweetie pie!!

"Me and my dad like to play snakes (chutes) and ladders and play DS and build tall roller coasters and he works at John Deere."
Eens is having a wonderful year in kindergarten. I am amazed at what he is able to do at the age of 5! He reads great, he loves math and all the math concepts they have learned! He is a whiz kid on the computer. And, a big surprise to me, he is a fantastic hula hooper!! I am so proud of my little man and thankful that he will have another year in the international school setting! I love small classes!!

No comments: