Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reunited!!

Danny returned home last night and we couldn't be happier!! He had a good visit with his mom and she was thankfully released from the hospital on Thursday!! I'm sure she will recover faster being at home - hospitals are just not fun!

While Danny was in the states he was able to do some shopping! Of course I sent him with three huge bags to fill while he was there! I had already done some online shopping in anticipation of Danny's parents visit later this month (this will not be happening due to the surgery). So, I had filled up a good portion of one of the bedrooms already! I also thought I was very clever because instead of sending Danny to the grocery store with a list and him only finding half of it, I went on peapod delivery service and ordered everything I needed online and had it sent to his parents! Plus, his parents had already shopped for Eensie's upcoming birthday!! I'm not sure how, but my dear husband was able to pack a huge Playmobil Egyptian Pyramid and several accessories, a huge Lego set, 4 bags of groceries, 6 new pairs of shoes, loads of new clothes, and books in the bags!! He also surprised me with a new docking station for my Iphone and the new DS (it has a bigger screen which is much better for me!)! He is a very good shopper - he makes me proud!!

As excited as I was to see the three full bags, I was more excited to see Danny. I never do well when I know he is across the ocean, but of course, I was happy he was with his mom!! I am so thankful we are all together again!!

No comments: