Thursday, April 22, 2010

Colors of Spring!

Yesterday I spent the morning at the local flower market finally buying some flowers for outside! It is one of the dirtiest places I visit in Tianjin, but I love it!! I don't love the spit dodging or the nasty water that fills some of the roads, but I love all of the colors and the ease of buying tons of flowers for very little money! We filled the back end of my Odyssey yesterday, and I think between the three of us we spent about $60 (that included 3 indoor orchids, which were about $10 a piece!). I brought all of mine home and was so happy when the gardener turned up and planted them all!!
After school Coopie wanted to take pictures of some of the beautiful blooming trees around our house! We have really noticed the changing seasons this year because spring was so late. We kept waiting and waiting, and finally the trees are all blooming, the grass is for the most part green, and the roses are all coming up!


No comments: