Tuesday, December 7, 2010

9 Fabulous Years!!

Our sweet Ellie officially turned nine years old on November 27!! I find it so hard to believe that I have had the joy of being her mommy for the past nine years - I am very blessed!! She turned our lives upside down when she entered this world - a few tears from both mommy and Ellie, along with loads of smiles and tons of laughs!! When she smiles my world lights up! She is such a caring, kind, loving daughter with a very big spirit!! I love watching her grow and become her own person!! Happy Birthday Ellie!!El decided on a cookie cake for school - an easy option for mommy, so I was very happy!!Smile El - it's your birthday!! Ellie has wanted a "big" girl camera for about a year now!!More gifts from our dear friends when they came to celebrate Thanksgiving with us in the evening!! She was quite spoiled!!Zhu ni shang ri kuai le!!

No comments: