Thursday, September 16, 2010

Soccer Saturday!



I have to say, I am completely impressed with Eensie’s soccer ability!! I went to watch him this past Saturday and he was a totally different kid out on the field from last spring! His skills are very good - he can dribble and steal the ball consistently and most importantly, his attitude is amazing. He tries his hardest and always keeps his temper in check. I love that he smiles so much when he is playing and I love most of all when he looks over at Danny or I when he knows he made a great play and just beams. I’m sure Danny would say that he needs to get more aggressive, and he probably will as his confidence continues to grow, but I am so happy he is enjoying himself, being a good sport, and improving, all at the same time!!

At the moment Tilly is the only girl brave enough to take on the boys!! She is tough and definitely is a good teammate for Eens and the rest of the team!

No comments: