Monday, September 13, 2010

Before and After


Yesterday Ellie decided she wanted bangs, or a fringe as some people call them!! I was not very supportive of this, but she no longer lets me put her hair up, so she did need some sort of “style”! We both decided to get our hair cut together after we dropped Danny off at the airport. (We turned this into an entire weekend getaway in Beijing!) It took until the very last minute until I agreed to let her go ahead and do it. She is extremely happy with the end result. I’m still having a hard time with it because she looks so grown up! She will be nine soon and I guess I have to start letting her make some decisions - hair can always grow back!!

1 comment:

Kris Nading said...

Awww - that looks very cute on her! Karleigh had bangs cut in last year and they really do make them look older. She has now decided to grow them back out. I can't believe we will be celebrating 9 - weren't they just in preschool with their matching "Hanna" dresses? :)