Friday, July 25, 2008

Good Bye Bettendorf








Good-byes have never been easy for me. Although we only lived in Bettendorf for 6 years, it was home to us. We all had friends that we considered family. They will all be terribly missed, but I feel blessed that they were brought into our lives. Some of the things I am really going to miss are my MOPS group, “Thursday morning coffee”, Friday Bible study, neighborhood get togethers, Our Savior Lutheran Preschool and Parents Day Out, BCC, my Grantwood bunco group, and all of the people that made these things special and meaningful!
These are some pictures of our last days in Bettendorf…

4 comments:

Megan Ramirez said...

Good Luck! We miss you! I sais a prayer that your flight goes well. I hope to hear from you soon. Don't forget to check madi's blog at www.miracleformadi.com Love you!
Megan

Anonymous said...

Kim, I feel terrible---I didn't even know you guys were moving! What an exciting adventure you will have in China! I pray all goes well and that you have a safe flight. I am so glad you started a blog--maybe we will keep in touch more now.
God Bless!

Laura said...

Hey Kim,
Good luck with the flight. The kids will be fine!! I will probably see you more living in China then I do now only living 3 hours away! Everything sounds so exciting. What a wonderful experience for all of you! Can't wait to hear everything that is gong on. See you in Sept. at Rob's wedding.
Love Ya - you favorite cousin,
Laura

Patty said...

We enjoyed reading about your adventure and look forward to hearing more as time goes on. It sounds exciting! You are all in our thoughts and prayers! Hope the trip went well. Good luck!!
Roger & Patty